Tuesday 28 May 2013

Hurst Castle




Me and My boyfriend wen to visit my auntie and uncle at the weekend.

I was amazing weather, nice and hot and no rain! We went to Hurt castle which was amazing, My Boyfriend and uncle loved it. Its like any boys dream. They decided to run up and down stairs, climb in holes and look at guns and cannons.

You can walk along what they call "the spit" which is about a mile long and as you can see from the picture above it has some amazing both sides. It was just so nice to walk on a load of gravel through the sea and just have the sound of the waves and the sun out. if you don't want to walk you can always get a ferrie there and back which is on a cute little boat.

I loved it here. Its nice a relaxing and just a nice place to come and chill surrounded by the sea with a lovely view.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.